Sunday, June 28, 2009

Check out new photos of England and Wales

I have uploaded the photos from Cornwall, England, and Wales. Scroll down to the June 20 post to check them out! Today I am off to Northern Ireland, Enniskillen to be exact, to meet with my family and stay with them for a week. There, I will upload photos from my time at the farm in Cork County, Ireland. I must say that I already miss the Robinson family and long for the serenity of the countryside now that I am in drunken Dublin. At least I got to see all the fun people and their scandalous outfits for Dublin's last night of the gay pride festival here!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great blog. Congratulations. A lot of very interesting posts and photos....COOL...that's the reason why I am following you :))) Bye!

    ReplyDelete