Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More to come soon!

Greetings all!

I have lots to share with you, but because I am working on a farm without high speed internet, I must wait until I get to Dublin this weekend to post my recent photos and stories.

I am currently in Macroom, Republic of Ireland, staying with some amazing British ex-pat hippies in the gorgeous countryside of Cork County. I really couldn't have picked a better family to stay with here on my first leg of visiting Ireland! I was welcomed with a massive Summer Solstice party which went on until the sun came up.

Thinking of you all and hoping to update you ASAP with more juicy tidbits...much love!

1 comment:

  1. stop all this crazy traveling and come work on my farm and stay up with me till the sun comes up.
    later
    Tim

    ReplyDelete