Thursday, June 4, 2009

Packing my bags...

I have taken this last week before departure to prepare for the trip and pack my (physical and emotional) bags.

Weeks ago, I donated 11 inches to Locks for Love, and from then on, I have literally felt lighter and more buoyed for my trip. On Memorial Day, I learned Reiki I from Sanda Snider, which is an energy healing method that has helped ground me and surround me with a positive light that I believe will protect me along my journey. These last 5 days, I am lucky enough to have arranged 'wellness' sessions with some local health practitioners who have volunteered their time to prepare me. Amazing women like Jessie Cocks and her Reiki plus skills; Susan Harris and her amazing massage magic; and Sybille Fischer and her developing acupressure healing! I am feeling more ready for take off everyday. Many thanks to these individuals for their time and support!

I am finding that this is the good stuff I am getting to do before I leave. It makes me feel blessed and grateful. Now back to the physical packing that surely needs to get done, too...

Now where did I put that 7th box of Immodium AD?

1 comment: